For us at Gamecubator labs, work is fun! We are rarely serious but seriously love what we do. We don't work like robots and more than often indulge ourselves in recreational activities. We are passionate about what we do and encourage freedom of thoughts. With an open minded work space where everyone's thought matters, everyday is a fun day, Mondays included!
If you are equally passionate about making mobile games, come join our team!
Email us on:
Current openings in our India Studio
Senior Game Developer
As Sr. Game Engineer, you will be responsible for leading, architecting and developing 2D/3D games,simulations for mobile (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone) and web platforms.
You will also be responsible for evaluating and making technical decisions to support the connected strategy across platforms
- Be a driving force for outstanding design, balance and game play
- Produce and maintain game specs that feature game flows and monetization Strategies.
- Help plan a production roadmap for the game’s development
- Work closely with programmers and artists to ensure a great player experience
- 5+ years of game design experience
- 2+ Yeasr of mobile game design experience
- Experience with Unity3D is a key plus
- Deep understanding of free-to-play monetization mechanics including game Balancing and virtual economy management